Madness Unleashed Madness Unleashed

Probably my favorite submission of this madness day so far. The action never stops being interesting and its very hard hitting. The sword fight was fun to watch as well. I thoroughly enjoyed!

Madness Evolvation Collab Madness Evolvation Collab

Was an alright Collab. I thoroughly enjoyed Djjaner's parts the most, and I really enjoyed the way he incorporated gibb animations into his scenes. He did it in a unique way that was satisfying and hard hitting, and I also enjoyed the custom gore he put on his spirates, instead of just using the main madness blood wound spirates. Dark110 had some good quality parts to the collab as well! The rest of the collab felt like all it had were animation tests and bad jokes, which in my opinion takes away from the content of the collaboration. I feel like people who make tests should post them in their dump box and ask for critique from other animators instead of posting it for everyone to see, because when you make an animation on newgrounds and you post it for everyone to see, you want people to see the individual content of that said animation, not 30% original content, 70% random tests. This is my criticism and opinion though.

Kreepah responds:

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

Lead and Shrooms Lead and Shrooms

This was fucking WHACK YO!!!

Seriously, It has been a long time since I have seen something this interesting on newgrounds! I love everything about this. The attention to detail, the fluid animation, the very high quality sound effects ranging from the guy walking to the birds chirping in the forest. Every little detail is pieced together to create this masterpiece. I am in love with this man, this animation is fucking awesome!

Emergency Level D (Redone) Emergency Level D (Redone)

I love this, it creates an old school yet serious feel, very catchy vibe!

Death Factory Death Factory

Very unique, and interesting, makes me think of playing a horror side scrolling game or something. I really like cranking this jam while animating, thanks for posting the talent.

-Control: Sentiment- -Control: Sentiment-

Very nice jam, the description matches the song perfectly as well, this song tells me that shit's going down. I am seriously considering using this in a movie, if that's cool with you.

Samus Samus

It's different, but I am not sure what it is, I wanted to say it was the light suit with an Ing in it, but now I think it might be Metroid Prime, aka Dark Samus, I'm really not sure, I also have the impression that It could be some sort of demon, especially with the horns on top of the helmet, Really interesting art!

Sicsophor responds:

I think it is a dead parasitic Samus.