Emergency Level D (Redone) Emergency Level D (Redone)

I love this, it creates an old school yet serious feel, very catchy vibe!

Death Factory Death Factory

Very unique, and interesting, makes me think of playing a horror side scrolling game or something. I really like cranking this jam while animating, thanks for posting the talent.

-Control: Sentiment- -Control: Sentiment-

Very nice jam, the description matches the song perfectly as well, this song tells me that shit's going down. I am seriously considering using this in a movie, if that's cool with you.

+Selene-. +Selene-.

Really felt calm while listening, also very sorry for your loss, wouldn't know what to do in your situation. I listened first, then I read the story, and the story is really being pushed into my brain through the music, I can feel you speaking through this, your talents are enormous, and I hope things go well for you. Also I am not pandering because of your story, this is me legit giving you a five for the music.

ABrighterShadow responds:

Death is the ultimate calm. A human being never feels 100% calm except by death. I am glad the emotion reached you and that you enjoyed it overall. Thank you for listening and reviewing. It's always good to hear from a fan.

-A Brighter Shadow